DEVILED EGGS WITH CRAB MEAT
Deviled eggs Recipe Ingredients
- 6 hard cooked eggs, peeled
- 3 1/3 tbsp. mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 1/3 tbsp. finely chopped celery
- 2 tsp. dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- few drops Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can (6 oz) salad crab meat, drained
First of all cut eggs in half lengthwise. And then remove yolks. Next with fork, mash yolks; add mayonnaise, celery, mustard, parsley, oregano, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
Add crab meat, mix well. Refill whites with yolk mixture and garnish as desired.
Serve immediately or store covered in refrigerator. Use within 3 days...enjoy it !